Each month, I buy a book of twenty stamps. I create twenty post cards. I write twenty short stories about them. I send them to twenty strangers. This is the twenty stamps project.

Request a postcard by sending your snail mail address to sean.arthur.cox@gmail.com or find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SeanArthurCox

Friday, May 31, 2013

Reminder: Hiatus

A quick reminder: Do to my many current writing obligations, there will be no regularly scheduled stories for June, or the foreseeable future for that matter. I will still send out stories to people who e-mail me to request them, but I won't be able to do a full twenty a month. If you want one, feel free to drop me a line at sean.arthur.cox@gmail.com and I will put one in the mail for you, but there won't be the usual surprise post cards to past recipients to fill out the month until I can get caught up on everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment