Each month, I buy a book of twenty stamps. I create twenty post cards. I write twenty short stories about them. I send them to twenty strangers. This is the twenty stamps project.

Request a postcard by sending your snail mail address to sean.arthur.cox@gmail.com or find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SeanArthurCox

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Sort of Hiatus

Just a heads up. I am WAY behind on my backlog of writing projects. I have two novels I need to finish revising, at least one novel that needs finishing (more than that, actually, but I'm actively working on one), plus a friend of mine has asked me to co-create a TV pilot with him. There aren't enough hours in the day.

Stories will be posted throughout the rest of the month, but come June, the steady stream will slow down considerably.

I will still send out stories to people who e-mail me to request them, but I won't be able to do a full twenty a month. If you want one, feel free to drop me a line at sean.arthur.cox@gmail.com and I will put one in the mail for you, but there won't be the usual surprise post cards to past recipients until I can get caught up on everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment