Each month, I buy a book of twenty stamps. I create twenty post cards. I write twenty short stories about them. I send them to twenty strangers. This is the twenty stamps project.

Request a postcard by sending your snail mail address to sean.arthur.cox@gmail.com or find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SeanArthurCox

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October Mail Call Update - Good News!

I still have a few post cards left to be claimed, but that's not the best thing. Thanks to the generous donation of a book of international stamps from S. Donohue of Allen Park, Michigan, I can send post card short stories to people in foreign countries!

Wherever you're from, if you'd like a short story and post card to arrive at some point in the future, send me an email (at sean.arthur.cox@gmail.com ) and I'll write an original short story for you absolutely free of charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment