Each month, I buy a book of twenty stamps. I create twenty post cards. I write twenty short stories about them. I send them to twenty strangers. This is the twenty stamps project.

Request a postcard by sending your snail mail address to sean.arthur.cox@gmail.com or find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SeanArthurCox

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Apologies

Ladies and gentlemen, if you requested a post card in November, let me apologize right now for you having not received it yet. The pictures are taken, the stories are written, but I just finished spending a week packing and a week moving 160 miles to a new city, and somewhere in there, the photos got packed away before I could scrawl stories on the backs of them. Operation: Make This Pile of Boxes Look Like an Apartment is in full swing. Once I find the pictures, I'll sit down, write 'em up, and mail them out this week.

If you are a reader and you did NOT request a postcard this month, you will never notice this delay. The pictures and stories are already uploaded and scheduled to post, and we are still three months ahead on post cards on the blog. Your daily dose will continue without hiccups.

No comments:

Post a Comment