Each month, I buy a book of twenty stamps. I create twenty post cards. I write twenty short stories about them. I send them to twenty strangers. This is the twenty stamps project.

Request a postcard by sending your snail mail address to sean.arthur.cox@gmail.com or find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SeanArthurCox

Friday, June 28, 2013

New Tricks: Now in Paperback!

Paperbacks now available on the CreateSpace store, and should be up on Amazon within a week! My comedic fantasy novel New Tricks is now available in paper-and-ink, hold-it-in-your-hands goodness! This book has it all! Danger! Adventure! Laughs! Thrills! Pirates! Henchman Unions! Dungeon Janitors! Three hundred thirty pages of fun! Plus an original drinking song, sheet music included! How can you say no to that?

If money is tight, and you can't get a copy (or maybe it's just not your thing), I understand. If you can please share the link, that's just as appreciated. I have a baby named Penelope coming, and I hear those are expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment